Monday 21 November 2016

There's More Than This




THERE’S MORE THAN THIS
By Michael Feeley


I was born with an open mind, from an early age I knew there was more to existence than this, born to live and to work and pay taxes and die, no, this wasn’t right. It was an innate feeling that seemed to be born with me, recognition of a system already in place that I had unwittingly entered, maybe not for the first time. A shy and almost reclusive child I grew up wanting my own company and my own space, maybe a self-awareness of energetic fields encroaching one another, my bedroom door a force-field of impenetrable power to cut out the world that I didn’t necessarily feel a part of. I knew I was different in my own bubble and cocoon and that feeling has survived the duration of time until this day whereby I still have the same feelings, an incompatibility with the way things are and the way in which people act. If there was to be other worldly existences then why would they want to venture into a hostile land of cut and thrust?
I joined the police service in my early twenties firstly in London and then Birmingham enforcing worldly laws unknowingly serving a system of control hidden within the careful and intricate web of fraud and deceit stemming back to ancient days and the Roman Empire and the Jesuit creation of the Roman Catholic Church who even today own the souls of every human being on Earth due to an ancient trust and right of claim never challenged.
But it was during this time that my awakening was to happen, out of the void came the fulfilment but it wasn’t always pleasant. After a traumatic awakening in 2009 I left my career to begin a new life, the caterpillar from out of the chrysalis.
It was in February of that year that my life was about to change forever and the para was to become my normal as my life purpose was born out of abstract thought and into physical reality. I, with my wife, was to relive the murder of a 14 year old Victorian teenager at around 3am on the anniversary of her passing, as she showed me in animated detail her last moments on the Earth plane as a physical being, suffocated by her step-father who was also a spirit attachment around me, a child stolen from linear time and placed into lateral time beyond the 3D consciousness, unfinished business that prevented her from making that natural journey between dimensions, as I woke up screaming with an unhuman like terror, beyond condolence.  I had suffered partial possession, poltergeist activity and a burden on my relationship as her assailant tried to intervene from the spirit world as i researched the teenager’s death, just as she had requested. Both had been attached to my wife all her life and when we met I also entered into the timeless scene.  It took about 6 months for me to have the courage to switch off the lights at night fearing another visitation, yet another frightening event that had travelled 159 years forwards in time to my time. Although now her story had been told, and business had now been concluded, she had passed to the so called ‘other side’ but scars can take time to heal and I didn’t know if mine ever would, I was a wreck and every sound, every part of my day was a physical manifestation of the deepest paranoia.
The event completely turned my life around in a complete 360 degree circle and now a multi-dimensional reality had entered my awareness, my wife and I were twin-souls it was proclaimed, two aspects of the same energy awakened. From that point on I was about to embark on multiple events of the paranormal and spiritual kind, witnessing first hand a multitude of unorthodox craft in our skies both day and night, cigars floating in mid-air and dimensional gateways opening up in the sky and at ground level before my very eyes as craft emerged and flew off into the sky as the gateway closed behind them.
 One evening whilst at work as a police officer I was involved in what appeared to me to be an actual landing by other-worldly visitors as people reported figures and shadows in their street and electricity sub-stations were exploding at a rate of one every few minutes, which the electricity board themselves could not explain. This was accompanied by an eerie sensation of we are not in control as I saw what appeared to be shooting stars travel across the sky in juxtaposition at warp speeds, which were not actually shooting stars, other events had also occurred complimenting the whole incident which added to my belief.   There are other worldly existences that have been here since the age of time and we can see this in ancient monuments and their planetary and beyond pyramid matrix system of coordinates.
This miracle is also coded number sequences. We are told by the mainstream that our ancient ancestors were primitive and used basic tools to create the fantastic monuments we see today such as Stonehenge and the Pyramids of Egypt. But what they never reveal is that these monuments the whole world over and beyond are connected by Mathematics and for civilisations that never met, or so we are told, that is a great achievement! In fact it is not possible. There has to have been a coordinator with a panoramic viewpoint of Earth and beyond.
Each of these monuments are encoded with the coordinates of all the others, Stonehenge contains the location of the pyramids of Egypt within its own mathematical numbering, the pyramids of Egypt contain the coordinates of Stonehenge, with double PI mathematics; they even contain the latitude and longitude locations of the face on Mars and pyramids in Cydonia on planet Mars itself.  It is a planetary matrix system of great proportions and encoded directions between the great monuments by using the universal language of maths. Even the pyramids of Peru and Mexico and other lesser known monuments; contain the same encoded coordinates too.  They also refer to astronomical events such as the Procession of the Equinox which happens every 26,000 years (25,920 to be exact) For example there are 60 outer-stones in Stonehenge which is a circular monument of 360 degrees. 360 x 60 = 21,600. If we drop the last 0 we get 2160 which is the amount of time each zodiac sign stays at the zenith. 2160 x 12 (12 zodiac signs) = 25,920, the procession of the equinox, the complete circuit of Earth’s axis. 2160 is also within 1 foot of the diameter of the moon allowing for a small margin of error (2159 miles exactly).


In addition to my UFO sightings and experiences Electromagnetic forces (Angels) would visit each day and night and make their presence known and show themselves to me as orbs and masses of energy around me and at my home and beyond as they caused an energetic explosion that lit up the room as they entered, the energy morphed into several shapes before leaving. Gut feelings to go to certain places like a scene from the movie close encounters of the third kind were not uncommon to me as I travelled to those locations to witness non- physical beings approaching myself my wife and friends from all directions, just as I had been shown in my mind’s eye the previous day. I have even stood just a few feet away from a being not of this world but walking amongst us, seemingly Pleiadian in origin. I have also heard the voices of the wind, as they were called by Native American Indians, gentle whispers as the wind passed my ears. There are many other events too that I will share with you all in due course.
This is an introduction into me, i am just an ordinary person seeing, feeling and experiencing first-hand events of this magnitude each day.  Do i have a purpose and do i have a choice?
The experiences continue even to this day; but these days guided research is the way and much esoteric knowledge of the world and the universe and its design has come my way and not by chance, from the origins of religion to the mathematical make-up of the universe and creation itself.
It is progressing me fast down the ‘Rabbit Hole’ and it will take me just as far as i want to go. Just an ordinary person living and acting out a not so ordinary scene in this journey we call physical life, as I observe the reel of my movie spinning and flickering by.
With a shovel in my hands i dig deep.
Best regards
Michael Feeley

No comments:

Post a Comment